BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2019 – BHEL Bhopal invites Online applications for recruitment of 229 Electrical Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg, Mechanical Engg, Electronics & Tele communication Engg, Modern office Mgmt Posts. The applicants are requested to apply online only through Official Website www.mhrdnats.gov.in on or before 28.01.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2019 229 Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Posts:
|Organization Name:||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Apprentice Training|
|No. of Posts:||229 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Electrical Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg, Mechanical Engg, Electronics & Tele communication Engg, Modern office Mgmt & Various Posts|
|Job Location:||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BHEL Bhopal Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||Graduate Engg.||Diploma Engg|
|03||Computer Science & Application||04||Nil|
|05||Electrical & Electronics Engg||03||Nil|
|06||Electronics & Tele communication Engg||13||02|
|12||Modern office Mgmt||Nil||20|
|Type of Apprentices||Category||Total|
|Graduate (As per Central Govt. % age for Group A)||16.66%||7.50%||25.84%||138|
|Technician (As per State (M.P.) % age for Group C)||15%||20%||15%|
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Bhopal Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Vacancies:
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Graduate & Diploma Apprentice||(1) Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(3) Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2019)
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||25 Years, Minimum age- 14 Years|
Relaxation in Upper age limit – 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. – Additional 10 years for physically handicapped persons. – Additional 5 years for wards of BHEL employee (spouse/son/daughter). 5. “Person with disability” means a person suffering from not less than 40 % of any disability [Low Vision/Blindness, Locomotor Disability & Hearing Impairment] as certified by a Medical Authority as per “The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995
|Name of Post||Pay scale|
|For Graduate Apprentices
For Technician Apprentices
BHEL Bhopal may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
- Applications for Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) and Society workers wards of BHEL Bhopal will be considered separately.
How to apply BHEL Bhopal Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2018?
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- All candidates mandatorily have to enroll/register themselves on Govt. website “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by online system before online application for apprenticeship at BHEL.This number is required to be filled in online application at the time of applying for BHEL Bhopal. Keep copy of unique registration number generated by online system for future reference.
- Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in Electronics & Communication Branch are required to fill their branch against Electronics & Tele – Communication while registering on “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” website.
- Application submitted online will only be considered.
- Eligible and interested candidates shall visit our Website :www.bhelbpl.co.in or www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html for viewing full advertisement, instructions for filing of online application and other related information.
- Candidates have to mandatorily fill Final CGPA or all semester marks (adding all semester marks) of B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in marks obtained field while applying for BHEL Bhopal.
- Candidates are advised to go through the ‘instructions for submission of online application” before filling the online application.
- After submission of online application, copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested copies of documents mentioned below shall be sent to following address through ordinary post : “ Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.) ” so that it reaches by 28.01.2019. On Top of the envelope “Application for GGT/Diploma Apprentices 2019-20” should be written.
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01.01.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||28.01.2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||28.01.2019|
|Date of Examination||Feb/Mar 2019|
BHEL Bhopal Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Official Notification & Application Link:
|BHEL Bhopal Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|BHEL Bhopal Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|BHEL Bhopal Online Application Form||Click Here|